Powered By

Free XML Skins for Blogger

Powered by Blogger

Kamis, 17 Juli 2008

Need This


I want somebody who cares
For me passionately
With every thought and
With every breath
Someone who'll help me see things
In a different light
All the things I detest
I will almost like
I don't want to be tied
To anyone's strings
I'm carefully trying to steer clear of
Those things
But when I'm asleep
I want somebody
Who will put their arms around me
And kiss me tenderly
Though things like this
Make me sick
In a case like this
I'll get away with it

After the first embrace from you my senses knew
The look of love was in your eyes
and after we first make love our senses tingle to
The touch oh how we hypnotize

Holding you closer in my arms we drift to heaven
Bringing in the morning light
And after all is said and done there's only us
We can make it right
So, our love will carry on and on
Now our love will be free, be free.

And when we play, love don't delay, I hear you now
For what was then, is what is now, anyhow
As I became a guest of love's tune here again
We'll carry on together like today.

After the first embrace from you I want you too








0 komentar: